Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First Posting

I wonder why I did decided to take on blogging.

Probably it is due to my tiredness of Malaysian politics. I just want to blog on something that is light and would not stress out my readers. I like to read on politics, but lately Malaysian's politics just full of bull!!

Beside cooking, I love traveling and shopping too. Though I am quite careful not to waste my money in shopping for branded goods. Salvatore Ferragamo would just nice for me :) , just pulling your legs, actually something that is of quality and reasonable would fit just nice for me.

Well, I have been around, but not too many places. I been in Malaysia for most of my life.

I stayed in London for 3 good years and was working for a Malaysian government agency there. My first girl was born in London and second girl conceived there.

I found London is not a suitable place for growing up my kids and we decided to come back to Malaysia. Well you have more foreigner in London than the locals anyway ... lol

Indonesia have managed to excite me. All that shopping and shopping and shopping he he he.. Bandung factory outlets is my favorite shopping destination now though, until recently I have been able to 'balik Bandung' due to financial constraints... hubby you promise me that we will go next month ok :). I am longing for Jalan Dago FOSs so do as Jalan Riau...

Gold Coast Australia, is another of my favorite, the kids enjoyed themselves too. Just hope business will be doing well and I can convince my hubby to take us there this year again. hehehe.. I hope my hubby is reading this :)

Well for my first post I would not be ranting a lot.

Until next time. Good day mate ...

No comments: