Friday, June 20, 2008

CIMB NON CLEARING CHECKS

I was told by my sister in law, that CIMB is having difficulties with their checks clearing systems. All of us knew that until recently there have been new procedures in inter-banks checks clearing where all banks are required to sent images and not the psychical documents.

While other banks have got no difficulties, I wonder why CIMB have got that problem, and to make things worst it have been on since last Monday (as I was told). Who was the contractor?

The problem would only affected customers who are banking in their CIMB Checks into their CIMB accounts. Customers who are banking their CIMB checks into other banks are not affected.

I wonder if this is really true. Maybe somebody out there have the answers for that.

I always thought Nazir (the CEO) of CIMB as a cute guy. he he he Anyway, I think he really need to look at this (if it is true) and I am sure it is. He was successful when he was a merchant bankers, I wonder he will be as successful as a retail bankers.

Datuk Nazir, you are making your customers very frustrated. Going all over the world, acquiring other banks for expansion would not bring any meaning if your own internal systems is sloppy.

Tired of working in the office, well join me working at home. Click HERE

No comments: